Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Empty Box of Chocolate; a Confession Tuesday

While the moon was shining bright, I woke up in the middle of a nightmare. Mafias chasing me with bloody knives; I certainly wouldn't want to return to that dream.

     I walked up to the fridge; hoping to find some vitamin Cs (sleeping pills, more like) but of course, we didnt keep any. And then, I sort of got hungry all of the sudden, and tried to find something to eat in the kitchen. Naturally, there isnt anything that I could just grab without people noticing.

     Suddenly, I spotted a box of chocolates, and being me, I opened it(I didnt think that it was necessary to ask since its kind of consididerd an emergency) I was determined to eat only a little piece, but I sort of ended up eating until there was only one piece left. Oops.
    
I picked up that piece and tore off the wrapper, fingering it. I turned the box around, noticing a little paper on it that said, For Elena. (that, would be my sister) Gulp. Swallow. No more appetite. And after a few more hours; a shriek. WHERE IS MY CHOCOLATE?!

For more confessions click here

No comments:

Post a Comment